Shopping engines are the type of internet search engines which provides you with all the information related to prices of similar product/merchandise and suggests you to get related with the links for the user. It is one of the process where the user searches the product in detail and helps them to know more, so that it will be easy for them to choose what and what to not. It is mostly handled by merchants who add items or uploads their catalogs to all their selective search engines.
This is not the only thing which you can see is followed in the process, it works contrary on the customer’s end. These shopping engines can make easy for the customer to choose from which retails store to buy online from with best prices and discounts.
Benefits of shopping engines –
- Wider range
- Improved comparison
- You own the customer
- Manage your feeds
- Manage bids
- Optimized searches
It is all about finding and providing good prices and deals on your desired products when you are planning to buy something online there are plenty for comparison search engines which you can go for your CSE. Sometimes, it is difficult to find a good one for your location, but though below you will find the detailed list of comparison shopping engine from which you can choose as per your zone.
Top List of 15 Comparison Shopping Engines:-
|Shopzilla||Google Shopping||Bing Shopping|
|Amazon Shopping||Price Runner||Kelkoo|
|Price Me||Camel Camel Camel||ShopMania|
|Comparison||Get Price||Price Dekho|
Nextag comes in top groups of deal-hunters and has been serving since 1999 to their customers by providing more details over product, services, and industries related searches. There are more than 20+ million people who consult Nextag each month to search their online purchases and have used best-in-class searching technology. There are millions number of product from which you can come too.
The total market is based on CPC because merchants will only have to pay the charges, if the customer clicks on the website. Every merchant can choose their plan as per service on CPC which is very useful to get business on both sides to merchants and the service providers.
It shares a wide range of products in its database and you can say that it doesn’t have limited retail products but also helps you with comparison over the real estate properties, travel and event tickets.
- Own unique feed format.
- Product presentation is a grid and list which can help you look closer to it.
- Navigation is good and gives you the option and there are filters available too.
- The search engine works on the keywords.
- Product presentation has details with better portfolios backing up with the review.
- Design can be given as an average rating.
- There is no option for advanced search and related search.
- Limited filters are available.
- The pages are not readable and attractive on the first
2) Price Grabber
It compares prices, products and offers with weekly and monthly special coupons along with top searches, which makes it easy to boost your business and products visibility. PriceGrabber has more than 20 million active users and even has partnered with Yahoo! Shopping to show its listing easily.
PriceGrabber is specially and specifically targets Spanish-speaking customers and has been serving in the region of U.S, U.K, and Europe. The company is acquired by Connexity, together they are one of the largest sources of high intent shopping leads which results over more than $1.5 billion in annual sales for retails and brands.
- It helps to develop creditability across multiple channels via third-party ratings and reviews.
- Offers bidding options with no minimum bids and can be done with other source options like bid via feed import, bidding tool, CPC rate card value.
- It has a variety of media options to grasp more attention.
- There is no budget to control, how much is spent in a day.
- The high amount of budget is been spend over the ads to get accelerated qualified traffic.
Website – http://www.pricegrabber.com
3) Shopping .com
Shopping.com began as Papricorn and it was founded in 1998 and though you can say it is one of eBay owned comparison search engine, which was first started with name DealTime but now the parent company is eBay.
It has currently more than 7 million online customers every month. Here you can advertise your products by using targeted placement of an advertisement on shopping.com and even it is a partner with websites like TheFind and bing too. The comparison shopping engine which is specially designed to reach customers from UK, Germany, Australia, and France.
- Easy to see your competitors’ bids.
- Totally based on a pricing model where bids are adjusted on the quality of traffics.
- ROI is provided to measure conversions and performances.
- It requires a payment plan to get linked with your PayPal account or credit cards.
- No bidding on a product
- Promotional messages are not allowed.
Website – http://www.shopping.com
Shopzilla is the shopping engine which serves the shoppers to find unique retailers and sellers, it has over 100 million product and 15 million unique monthly visitors. If you are planning to advertise on Shopzilla make sure to have a monthly budges for different categories and they are even conscious about their rate business to help customers make their purchasing decisions. It is recently partnered with Google shopping that implies over your products listing which would be shown on Google shopping along with Shopzilla.
The comparison shopping engine of Shopzilla just don’t show us over to focus on pricing but even helps to find which merchants are best in term of services. It has smart pricing model where CPC is based and adjusted on the traffic quality of the website. Shopzilla has a minimum bid of $4 for all the products and you are charged with $0.01 more than the next highest bid in the given categories or subcategories.
- Three levels of bidding – Category, sub-category and on a product level
- Uses the smart pricing model.
- Charges you high on the next highest bid over categories with only $0.01
- Totally based on stock keeping unit availability.
- A minimum bid of $4 is mandatory on all products.
- Products ads are shown a lot but also removed once the monthly spending cap is reached.
Website – http://www.shopzilla.com
5) Google shopping
When you talk about shopping and though you miss out the bigger name it’s not possible, even Google have their own comparison shopping engine with name Google shopping, this was just introduced in 2012. It is totally based on two platforms which are Adwords and Google merchant center. In a nutshell, you can say Adwords is where you can actually do the shopping campaigns live and you will be able to adjust your budget, manage bids, gain insights and other optimization on based performance.
In Google shopping, once you submitted all, then your ads will be visible on both sides regular search results and Google shopping site with plus too. Google shopping engines are the major traffic driving source for all the best price comparison websites. The feeds are accepted only as per industry standards.
Related Article: 25 Best Payment Gateways For E-Commerce Store In 2018
- Google shopping has higher click rates of 21% than text ads.
- There are no minimum bids, it’s totally ideal for all those who are with smaller budgets.
- Include free marketing messages and though there is free shipping over an order of $75+ too.
- You will have to manage two platforms to run your shopping feeds.
- Strict guideline over data quality.
- CPC has increased by 53%.
Website – https://www.google.com/shopping?hl=en
6) Bing Shopping
Bing is free for merchants and has been on highest unique searches in the Yahoo Bing network. You can say that it has now been partnered with Shopping,com to display more over results. It has less competition and cheaper CPC, though Bing ads use similar auction dynamics as Google ads auction. They use this because advertisers on Bing have numerous benefits from lack of competition. It also offers you more granular control at the campaign and ad group levels too, with better device targeting options.
It has more transparency and control over search partners targeting. Bing allows user flexibility for targeting just for only on Bing & Yahoo. It has most of the innovative and underused offering from Bing ads which has the ability to control gender and age demographics functions. These demographic functions can be controlled at either of the campaign or ad group level within Bing Ads.
- The search engine is free and there is no bidding required.
- If you are submitting on Shopping.com, the result will be displayed and highlighted too on Bing searched & shopping pages too.
- High captions are allowed to be displayed in organic search results.
- ROI tracking is not available.
- It has minimal influence over how Bing categorizes the products.
Website – https://www.bing.com
7) Amazon Product Ads
When it comes to marketplace and sales, Amazon has always stood up with something new to share for and here you can sell your products through ads on Amazon product ads. These product ads are advertised on Amazon to 40 million customers each month from many places, that includes detail pages, searches, browsing and other. It is one of the famous price comparison shopping engine which always has more to share.
The one and only platform which is totally a big example you can say because there is no person in this world doesn’t know more about Amazon, they are into every single business and providing a wide range of products from all across the globe.
Amazon’s advertising solutions let you reach and engage customers at every single pace of their journey that can be from awareness to purchase and beyond. All the ads will appear right where the customers can see them, it displays as the first page of your all search results with product detail pages. If you are looking forward to availing the services you will have to set up a seller central account and you must have a daily budget with minimum bids.
- It allows the product to get listed on Amazon marketplace.
- Provides you suggested bids to assist your bid wisely.
- There is no control over the categories of the products.
- Automatically decides the ad placements for all and targeted.
Website – https://advertising.amazon.in
8) Price Runner
It is a price comparison service which was launched in Sweden 1999 that allows the user to compare price from a range of products and ad services. Price Runner is U.K’s no.1 comparison shopping search engine. Now you can compare prices and read reviews on over 2 million items from hundreds of the UK’s best shops all on a single website.
Price runner is all about sharing details of the products like – phones, computers, sounds & vision, small appliances, kids and family (toys), Photography and gaming
It is a shopping comparison site where the products are actually compared and shared easily but though it is made to target customers from the UK, Sweden, Germany etc and they earn by linking your online shop and advertising onsite and email.
- Helps you shopping safely.
- All trusted shops accredited.
- Lower profit margin.
- More competition.
Website – https://www.pricerunner.com
It helps you to research on millions of products and over thousands of retailers, so that you don’t have to face much hassle. Kelkoo shares number of possibilities out here with refining list in seconds to find what exactly right for you. The company provides you with the high street, the names, the choice, the bargains and many more.
It is the comparison platform where you will find more details on – Computer and software, electronics, furniture, home & garden, fashion, food etc.
Related Article: 25 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Ecommerce For Businesses In 2018
Kelkoo works with thousands of trusted brands such as Apple, Nike, Sony etc and retailers like John Lewis, Argos and Tesco. The company even works for websites like Amazon, ebookers, and play.com for getting you the best deals on your account.
- It is way cheaper and helps you to save over average 15% on your purchases.
- The search results are rapid and compare the latest deal promptly.
- Merchants can’t control over categories of their products that are to be submitted.
Website – http://www.kelkoo.co.uk
Shopmania is a price comparison shopping engine or system that is offering you shopping resources through a portal. The company aim is to offer you a unique shopping experience that will help you make smart and informed purchasing decisions.
It is one the platform which shares more information on the entire living product which we use in our daily life mostly. For ex-Home appliances, electronics, cosmetics, clothing etc.
There are millions of users’ worldwide consults every month before making an online purchase. Shopmania uses the best technology and expertise over services to makes sure that the shopper chooses the best option available.
- Connects you with all online shoppers and merchants of all sizes and types.
- Lack of significant discount in online shop and products.
Website – https://www.shopmania.in
11) Price me
Whenever you are thinking of shopping for a camera, smartphone, ebook or any other products. Here you can compare any of the products very quickly and easily, it allows you to pull the rapid outcome over the comparison.
Price Me is the shopping engine which provides you information and comparison on electronics, tools, interior and home appliances products.
Price me has the large and comprehensive selection of all the online retailers at one place and these helps retailers to have combined total of more access for more than 1 million products that can be purchased online. It is specially made for the targeted users from Australasia.
- Easy to compare side by side with price alerts.
- Helps to find the right product from a reliable retailer.
- Pricing of the advertisement may vary on charges.
Website – https://www.priceme.co.nz
12) Camel Camel Camel
The company which just focuses on price tracking over Amazon that provides drop alerts and price history charts for all the products sold by Amazon. It means that just because of a comparison site feature are fully coded with functions that makes easy for all to check the price at a great place and easily without any hesitation.
Camel camel camel only pulls the data from the know trusted brands like Walmart and Amazon.
- It shares the detailed search over products.
- Payment is one of the several factors that affect the rank on these results.
Website – https://camelcamelcamel.com
Comparison guides you over making a buying decision quickly and easily, it is made to build an informed choice about products. They serve all the savvy shopper of today who are into research complex products online. They connect consumers to the local or online retailer by enabling them to make their purchases.
When you talk about the comparison, it is a platform which is famous in Australia and it is easy to use too. In short, you can say that it provides entire details and information over the comparison, the techniques which are used for comparison is to provide personalized search, avoid Information overload, direct comparison, and local retailers. It allows the customer to locate their products easily and helps them to find a true comparison of “water with water” or you can say “feature for feature.”
- Product comparison is provided to you by advertising and sponsorships.
- No advanced search options
Website – https://www.comparison.com.au
14) Get Price
There are many comparison shopping engines in the world but this is one of its own because every country has their own favorite and this one is famous in Australia where the shoppers can buy their product easily by comparing from features to feature and other details. Get price lists more than 3 million products from over 1100 retailers from the nationwide and have grasped more attention of more than 1.5 million visitors each month.
The product list is huge and they are providing from Fashion to home appliance everything car accessories, wine etc. Get price is the name which everyone prefers as their prior but though it is beneficial for those who are looking best price and want to save money, this is specially made for Australian users.
- Detailed list categorized and sub-categorized.
- Easy to navigate.
- Best comparison details shared.
- Not attractive page design.
- Uncomfortable displayed searches.
Website – https://www.getprice.com.au
15) Price Dekho
It is India’s of the leading comparison search engine that helps users to find all what they need on their comfortable price. Price Dekho has more than over 15 million products across all the different categories like mobile phone, electronics, apparel, games, decorative etc.
The best thing about Price Dekho is to help their customers with coupons, deals and to get them the best discounts on their account. Price Dekho empowers all the users with maximized information about the products to deliver a convenient experience.
- It is easy and quick to find a detailed searched comparison.
- Prices are updated with discount, coupons and other deals.
- Lots of recommendation advertisements.
- Pages are filled with other options on top and bottom with a recommendation that can make customer uncomfortable.
Website – https://www.pricedekho.com
ProfitGuru has recently launched “Amazon Sales Estimator“, a new FREE tool that lets you check a product’s monthly sales volume (7d or 30d) using its ASIN. In addition to the sales estimate, you’ll see the number of sellers so you know the level of competition you’re facing. The tool also provides the product’s historical price and sales volume starting from the time it was added to the database. This way, you’ll have a better idea if its likely to perform well in the future.
The shopping engines are all about price comparison, though to understand the overall trends of the markets. The above shopping engines will guide you and help you learn more about the eCommerce market. There are plenty of eCommerce developers who can consult you with the best resolution for developing your own online store.