Social media has long become more than a platform for chatting with friends and sharing pics of your dinner. It has become a great communication channel for marketers, brands, and influencers. Regular users themselves (74%) see social media as a great place to research products.
Social media marketing may be quite tiresome sometimes. You have to stay trendy, create content for different target audiences on different platforms, post at the right time, and so many other things.
Luckily, there are tools that make the work less daunting and more effective. The market of social media analytics tools has reached USD 7.26 billion in 2020 and is forecasted to increase to SD 25.96 billion by 2026.
In this article, we are going to explore social media marketing tools that may be helpful in 2022.
HubSpot is a classic of marketing, but it deserves the highlight. Social media marketers also have their add-on in the tool with all the essential features.
With HubSpot, you can:
● publish content to all the social media platforms from one tool
● schedule posts to avoid missing the right time
● get suggestions about posting time
● monitor interactions on social media, even if you were not mentioned through @
● get analytics to measure the success of platforms, campaigns, or separate posts
However, you will not be able to just buy a social media management tool. It can only be purchased as a part of the whole pack.
It may not be a problem for big companies who already use the tool or are looking for software for other marketing departments as well. Considering the price, mid-sized and small companies will rather look for other tools.
Pricing: starting at $50 per month.
HootSuite is also quite popular within the industry. Yet, it is tailored for social media marketing specifically, so developers pay all of their attention to creating new features in this field.
HootSuite’s features include:
● post scheduling and posting
● mentions, conversations, and trends monitoring
● advanced social media analytics: learn about best-performing content and explanation on why it is working
● assigning conversations and DMs to the team members to avoid responding twice
● web- and mobile-access
● multiple YouTube videos upload (you can use these video converters with no watermark to upload videos in the right format)
Yet, users report uploading issues sometimes.
Pricing: free options (only for two accounts) or paid plans starting from $19 per month.
As you may have noticed from the name, it is mainly used for marketing on Instagram. Yet, their variety of features do make many marketers buy this tool.
Ingramer makes the following possible:
● better targeting
● management of Instagram direct messages: create automatic replies based on trigger keywords, categorize clients, etc.
● schedule content
● preview the feed
● get hashtag recommendations for your niche
● analyze your profile and profiles of competitors and target audience
● play around with fancy font
Such a rich functionality has its price, and some marketers may be discouraged by big sums for just one social media.
Pricing: starting from $57 per month
SproutSocial is one of the best tools for not only marketing but also for connecting with the audience. It helps brands to become more responsive and widen their social media presence, not through content only.
Some of the SproutSocial features are:
● organizing messaging
● monitoring social activity
● assigning tasks to team members and prioritize their messages
● taking advantage of the rich set of community management and customer care tools
● publishing and scheduling posts
● analytics tools
● finding relevant keywords and hashtags
● finding influencers
● discovering sentiment level from social media users about your brand
Pricing: starting from $99 per month. There is a 30-days free trial to help you make a decision.
Talkwalker is less about automating routines but more about effective and data-powered social media marketing. Their analytic tools are unmatched.
With the help of their AI-driven tools, you can enhance your social media marketing by:
● learning about the most meaningful and viral campaigns and replicating their best features
● covering content and user reactions in 187 languages from social media, web, print, and TV
● reading ready-explained reports and analytics
● learning about customers, competitors, and influencers
● tracking conversations
● predicting trends
Pricing: Talkwalker has some free tools but their plans start from $750 per month
Agorapulse has all the tools needed for social media marketing and opens room for big team collaboration. The software is perfect for enterprises and agencies.
Features of Agorapulse are the following:
● message, comments, and review management on a single platform
● collaborative content creation, scheduling, and publishing
● trends and competitor monitoring
● recommendations about content
● content and team performance tracker
Pricing: starting from $79 per month.
7. Post Planner
Post Planner claims to boost your engagement by 510% and has some unique features. One of the most intriguing features we found is post ratings. They predict whether the post will become successful before you let people see the content.
Other features are:
● post planning and scheduling
● detecting content gaps through post calendar
● learning about the best content ideas and campaign in your industry
● blog connection
● tools for content recycle
● performance analysis
Pricing: starting from $4 per month
Tweepi is designed to help brands step up their marketing game on Twitter. The tool is AI-driven, and its major benefit is automating the research process.
Tweepi helps you do the following:
● find tweets and people to engage with: one reply, like, or retweet may attract many users
● unfollow irrelevant or spammy users automatically
● monitor hashtags, users, and competitors
● target users by language or location
Pricing: starting from $10,75 per month
The main purpose of SocialFlow is to post content at the right time. If you post content when your audience is inactive, it will get fewer likes or comments in the first minutes. Consequently, the algorithm will not display it to other users and mark content as irrelevant.
SocialFlow supports such features:
● smart posting: you queue the posts without a timer, the tool posts it when users are active
● advertising opportunities finder
● RetentionStream technology
Social media marketing is a powerful segment of your marketing strategy, but it can be quite stressful sometimes.
Luckily, there are tools that can automate publishing across different platforms, social listening, trends detection, and data interpretation.
There is no perfect tool that will fit any social media marketer or agency. Your choice will depend on your individual needs, budget, and priorities. We hope you have found your perfect tool on this list.
Do not forget to request a demo to make a more informed choice.